Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Promised Conclusion of Hiatus!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOUFIE!!

I've been gone (absent) from my blog for quite some time. I've probably killed off all of two followers that I think used to read my blog and keep up with me- IT'S TIME TO GET 'EM BACK!

I want my blog back and so I will be getting it back in gear. That means writing @ least once a week- and updating some of the old things and stuff. Things change. Things progress. That's good.

So just a few things that are new... hmmm....

I'm still in Cedar City Utah but that soon will change as I will be moving up to SLC in
December. How permanent will that be? Depends.
I've auditioned for the Utah Shakespearean traveling tour- which would be oh so sweet! It would be from January-April, and it would go through Utah, Nevada, Idaho, Arizona and parts of California. I'D GET PAID TO fool around & act. Making money is priority 1 these days, so that would be great.

So yeah. Maybe one of the reasons that I didn't post so many things is not much has been going on lately. I'm still working in the box office of the Utah Shakespearean Festival- and I'm participating in an independent project with some of my friends here @ SUU in a production called Life without Parole.
It's a play based on brief interviews with female convicts who've been victims of domestic abuse. I play Helen Broker who is up for parole and has to plead her case. There are five main beautiful stories that all bleed together towards the end of the show & it's been very rewarding.


And to be honest I should really get back to memorizing...
We go up next weekend.

And as with time a lot has changed & a lot has stayed exactly the same. I'm excited to go to my sisters... I think 3rd Annual Adoption Walk. It's this Saturday in Salt Lake City. I'm looking forward to seeing my family and seeing PINBACK on November 7th @ the Depot. That should be really fun & I'll put up pictures.

So again- nothing much to talk about- and that makes for riveting blog entries I'm sure. I just basically wanted to update all those that do read this- that more riveting blog entries will be coming soon.


WHAT I HEAR:
(what I'm listening to as of now)

MUSE
The Resistance
(released September 09)









GRIZZLY BEAR
Veckatimest
(released May 09)









No comments: