Saturday, February 20, 2010

Music Review Blog_check

Project one is well on it's way! I've mentioned earlier that one of my projects for this year was to create two writing projects- and one of them is on it's feet- the bones are there & it's ready to go.  
I've created a 'Tumblr' account for it- and every month I will be adding my grammatical error'd reviews for albums, new artists (maybe artists that aren't new but I think deserve a closer look) movie scores- all that good stuff.  So if you're interested- if you can stand all my comma slices- then please come check out my new music review blog.



As far as life goes- it's tao.  I'm back from my month's excursion in Cedar City- preforming 'Origins' @ ACTF at Dixie State and @ UVU.  Performing it at UVU again next Saturday.  Got my Neil Simon Festival callbacks next saturday @ BYU.  Obviously have enough time on my hands to create my music blog- one of the writing projects I want under my belt- got a job interview for a job here in Salt Lake- excited for my sister to come home today as she's been with her husbands family down in Texas.  Mom & I are enjoying the Olympics', watching Canada sweep the Olympics' as usual.  My Keemo is looking healthy, better than when first came home from Cedar-
So things are good- to be expected.  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YOU HAVE A BLOG?!?!?! hahahahahaha

Unknown said...

nice, Ellesse, nice.